I am an Industrial Designer in my final year of a Bachelor of Design (Honours), majoring in Industrial Design, at Massey University in Wellington, New Zealand.
I have worked in a myriad of professions and industries, and have always found myself drawn to fixing difficult problems, badly designed systems and poorly thought out processes.
I enjoy tackling problems using a human centred design approach, thinking through every aspect, doing the research and having a strong grounding in the problems and challenges we are trying to overcome. I work best in a team, I enjoy the challenge of working collaboratively and coming to a well rounded result.
- Adobe CC, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Solidworks Visualiser
- Fusion 360
- Digital prototyping and manufacturing processes
- Materials and Manufacturing techniques
- Sketching and 3D modelling
- Design Research and Data Analysis
- Human Centred Design
- Ideation and idea generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative problem solving
- Excel in team environments
- Ability to understand complex situations
- Understanding of Lean Six-Sigma
- Advanced written comprehension skills
- Empathetic leadership
- Confident presenter
- Divergent thinking
- Project planning and tracking
want to work with me?
I'm always keen to hear about upcoming projects or work opportunites
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss details.